You have the following rights in relation to your personal data. Please note that some of these rights are dependent on our legal basis for processing your personal data, as explained above. Each right is also subject to exemptions, and we will inform you if we rely on one or more of these. Finally, when you make a request we may be required to take steps to confirm your identity.
- The right to access: you can request a copy of the data held and we will follow our internal procedures to provide you with the data that you request where we can, as required by law.
- To rectification: you can contact us to update or correct any of your information.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your data, in certain circumstances, by law. Within your account, there are some options for you to exercise this right without contacting us.
- Right to data portability: Where our processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract (see "Legal basis" above), you can request to obtain your personal data to reuse with another service. When you request this, we will provide this data in a commonly used format.
- Right to object or restrict: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data that is based on legitimate interests(see "Legal basis" above), or for direct marketing purposes, and/or to restrict as you wish.
If you'd like to exercise any of these rights you can email us at email@example.com
You also have the right, at any time, to complain to your supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office. However, we ask that if you are unhappy you try to resolve this with us first – we will do our best to help.